Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Santa's little helpers!

Hello everyone!  Life has been super busy with half-marathon training!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while!

Friday I got off work early and had to get in my long run for the week.  I had to run 10 miles by myself.  All of my normal running buddies were working. Sad face.  It was mentally the toughest run I have had in a long time.  I was on call for the weekend, so I knew I had to get it done on Friday.  I had a busy weekend on call, but I survived. Sunday night we had a family supper at great grandma and grandpa Scott's.  Brad also made it to town. Briggan enjoyed all the electronics he brought with him.



he must be an Apple kind of kid


jammin!


 My niece is here from Wichita for the Thanksgiving holiday, so on Monday we ran away.  We had a girl's getaway (with Briggan).  We went to Liberal to pick up some essentials and some gun cases for our NWTF chapter.  We had lunch at Billy's, a yummy BBQ place.  Briggan is obsessed with their potato salad. 

Finished product

Sock monkey that Adison picked out for Bubba

my awesome helper!



After travelling home, my niece offered to help put up my Christmas decorations, so I put her to work!  We had a great afternoon trimming and took a break for Sonic happy hour!  Love having family in town, and I can't wait until the rest of them get here!

1 comment:

  1. Your tree looks beautiful! Glad you had such good help :)

    ReplyDelete