Thursday, June 20, 2013

Morning coffee reflections

Hello everyone!  Just sitting here enjoying my coffee after a morning run!  I have been sitting here thinking about how nice it is to start my day before my guys are up for the day.

I run for stress relief.........anyone that has ever bought a house can relate.  I think mortgage underwriters must be really miserable people :)

5 am is a quiet time in the world, most of the world isn't awake yet.  On the running paths, it is like a secret society of people who also are craving that early morning time to themselves.

I can come home and shower and enjoy my coffee and computer in peace.  It is a really satisfying feeling knowing my workout is already done for the day.  I feel like I am slowly getting back into a running routine, and I like it.

After our running group photo shoot, I did not like what I saw looking back at me in those images.  I was a chunky girl in running shorts.  A girl that needed to get back in gear.  So, I am making an honest effort to be tracking on myfitnesspal every day.  I wear my FitBit to get an accurate measure of what I burn throughout the day, and I am trying to find substitutions for my soda habit.  I am addicted to it like some people are cigarettes.  Hopefully, in baby steps it will get better!

Sorry, my thoughts are random this morning!  Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment