Monday, July 16, 2012

Advocare!

Well hello again everyone! I wanted to share my weight loss journey with you all.  After having Briggan, I realized getting out for a run would never be an easy feat again.  So, I also began looking for a weight loss program that would be safe while breastfeeding.  I decided before everything else, I needed to cut back on my pop.  Any of you that know me well, you know how much I love Coca-Cola! A friend of mine suggested I try Spark, which is a low calorie drink made by Advocare.  I tried it and was hooked! They have so many flavors to choose from!  So, after looking around their website I saw that they have a product called the 24 day challenge.  I was intrigued because people were losing on average 10 lbs. in the 24 days!  There is no magic pill.  It is basically the common sense we all know will help us lose the weight, eat clean, exercise, and give your body the nutrition it needs.  I liked this mentality!  No matter how much I would love there to be any easy fix, I know it takes hard work!  So, I began the challenge designed for nursing mothers.

So.......I lost 13 lbs. and 4 inches! and I have lost another 2 inches since then!  My weight loss has slowed down because my diet has not been nearly as strict.  I noticed my milk supply went down a little bit, so I am allowing myself a little leeway with the calories.  The best news is that I feel great! My energy levels are higher than they have been in a long time, and I have been getting more running time in.  I decided that I would like to get my Advocare products for a discount so I signed up as a distributor.  I am really excited about this!  I like to think of it as a second job to help pay down my student loans! 
                                              http://www.Advocare.com/120520468

No comments:

Post a Comment