Saturday, September 15, 2012

A girl with pink arrows.....

This was my deer 2 years ago.
It is that time of year again my friends.....hunting season!  Buck fever has bitten me again.  I am really looking forward to hunting this year un-pregnant!  That's right, I hunted up until 32 weeks preggo last year.  This year it will be much more comfortable sitting in a treestand!  I am excited because I actually have opening day off this year, and Todd took off the whole week.  I am going to have to make my time in the stand count, because there will be less of it.  Somebody has to watch the baby :)  Soon enough though, I'm sure Briggan will be in his own deer stand!

We have a busy weekend planned.  I'm running the Fiesta 5k and 2mile race in Garden City Saturday morning, then coming home to get hunting things organized and ready.  Then we are off to a birthday party, and Sunday I'm on call and we have family getting baptised! Whew, I'm glad I have Monday off to recover!

No comments:

Post a Comment