Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wichita Weekend and random thoughts......

Hello everyone! Briggan and I made the trip to Wichita on Thursday evening after work.  We were very excited to see Crystal and the family!  We really didn't have anything planned per se, just a lazy weekend.  Crystal had to work on Friday and the kids had school, so Briggan and I went shopping!  He needed some jeans and shoes for fall, and mommy needed a Sephora and sushi fix! I have been on a quest for a while to find the perfect red lipstick.  I have been told by several that it looks good on me, but I hate when it looks like clown red! So Sephora came to the rescue and I found my perfect red....."Shanghai Express" by NARS.  Love it!  Friday night, Crystal highlighted my hair and also my friend Timberli's hair.  We had pizza, wine, and lots of laughs.  It is such a great feeling to be in the company of family and friends. 

please excuse the iphone photo!

Briggan's new shoes
I came home on Saturday evening for a BBQ with friends.  They ordered elk,bison,frog legs, Kobe beef, and other exotic meats.  It was a beautiful day, and we spread out a blanket in the grass for all of the babies to play.  However, when I got home I found that my husband had been redecorating...........he repainted our upstairs bathroom. 
Todd's weekend project
 So...now my current decor no longer matches the paint.  So what is a girl to do?  She loads up baby and her momma and heads to TARGET! We still need to redo the floor and overhaul the cabinet, but it is looking better. Whew! I need a rest day from my weekend!

I was able to play around with my new camera some, and I am getting more comfortable with it.  I ordered a new lens that is great for close-up portraits.  I am really enjoying learning new tricks!


Happy baby!

Giving Aunt Crystal love

A boy, his blankie, and a thumb.


My heart

Todd's grandpa Miller's dog tags


Sweet, sleepy baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment