Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall is here!

Well, fall is here! The temps are dropping and the leaves are turning.  I have never done a favorite things post, so here it is.

I fell in love with my friend Kelley 's boots.  I searched high and low for these perfect fall boots.  Sadly, they are sold out everywhere. So after much searching, I found a pair I liked almost as well.  I ordered them and fell in love with them when they came in.  I base what I am wearing to go with the boots! I want to wear them everyday!
My next favorite fall thing is Chai Lattes.  OMG they are so good, and most are caffeine free, which is good for this nursing momma.


I rarely drink because I am still nursing, but when I do I drink Barefoot wine.  It is awesome stuff that isn't outrageously expensive.


I love the smell of fall at my house, and for that I use my Scentsy warmers.  My favorite fall scent is pumpkin roll!

Last, but not least, my favorite thing about fall is comfort food in the crockpot!  My favorite recipes are roast, chili, white chicken chili, chicken enchilada soup, ham and beans, etc.  And I wonder why I always struggle with my weight ;)



I have lots of beauty products that are favorites, but I will save that for another post. 
 Until then......


No comments:

Post a Comment