I ran out of time yesterday to finish my Liebster award post, so here is Part II. I am new to blogging so there are only a few blogs I follow, and only a few were under 200 followers, so the blogs I nominate are
3 cowboys and a mommy
The Pink Momma
I answered the questions from Anne on my previous post, so here are the questions Kelley had for me. I was excited to be nominated by her also!
1. How long have you been blogging and what made you start?
- I have only been blogging a few months and started after reading Anne and Kelley's blogs. I wanted to be able to stay connected with family and friends that may not follow facebook.
2. What is your dream job?
- My dream job is exactly what I am doing. I love working with my patients, and I love the scientific aspects of my job. I get to be a people person and a science nerd all at the same time!
3. Would you rather be a bird or a fish and why?
- I would rather be a bird. You can fly wherever you want. As a fish you are contained to a body of water. Also, I married into a family full of pilots and I love flying whenever they go up!
4. What is the best gift you've ever received?
- My son, he came straight from God!
5. All time favorite beauty product?
- Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick.
6. What do you want to be for Halloween this year?
- I have been so preoccupied getting Briggan's Costume, I haven't even thought about one for me.
7. Name something you can't go a day without doing.
-Facebook! Pathetic I know!
8. If you were given the keys to a time machine, where would you go and why?
- The summer before my Grandma Lee died. I wouldn't change anything, I would just soak up every minute with her. She was a wise lady, and I miss her terribly.
9. Do you prefer blue or black ink?
-black ink, in the lab, blue ink is a no-no!
10. What's the last thing you regretted buying?
-hmmm, can't think of anything!
11. If you could trade lives with anyone, who would it be?-I really love my life, so I wouldn't want to trade forever. It would be fun to be Olympian Kara Goucher for a day though! She is an awesome mommy marathoner and extremely fast. I would love to see what it feels like to have that kind of speed.
Now, I have 11 questions for those whom I have nominated.
1. Name one person from history you would like to know more about and why.
2. Name one talent that you have that others may not know about.
3. If you had a $1000, but it had to be spent helping others, how would you use it?
4. How did you know your spouse was "the one"?
5. What book or movie has made in impression on your life?
6. Do you wash your makeup off before bed or the next morning?
7. When fighting with your spouse, do you stay up and fight or go to bed mad? ;)
8. If money isn't an option, what is your dream vacation?
9. Cake: what flavor?
10. What song do you sing at the top of your lungs when nobody can hear you?
11. When you are sick, what is the one thing that comforts you most?