Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Liebster award

My friend Anne nominated me for this award.  I have never heard of this, but here is what it is about.

1. You have to list 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions sent to you from the person who nominated you.
3. Choose up to 11 bloggers that you follow with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to your nominees page and inform them of the award.
5. Make 11 questions for your nominees.
6. You cannot tag back.
 
So here goes, eleven things about me:
 
1.  I love an adrenaline rush!  Hunting and running both supply me with this.
2.  I am an only child.
3.  I am a Coca-Cola addict, commit me!
4.  I am a published poet!  In the fourth grade, my poem was chosen to be published in a compilation book.  I think my mom still has it somewhere.
5.  I am a running clothes hoarder.
6.  I think Lays potato chips and french onion dip should be an acceptable meal choice.
7.  When I was little, my goal was to be in the Olympics for gymnastics. 
8.  I am a speed reader.  I can finish most books within a day.  This helped me a lot in school.
9.  I am terrified of being out on dark water.
10. I love medical shows, real ones! The gorier the better!
11. I used to be a nail biter, now I'm reformed!
 
 
So, now to answer the questions Anne gave me:
1.  If you have $1 Million and you can only spend it for one day, what will you buy? 
     I would buy my parents a house, buy me a new house and pay off all my debt.  I would invest some of it.  Then with what is left, I would randomly go and pay things for people.  I would love to be able to pay bills for someone that is struggling.  I would love to go into a store and randomly pay for someone's groceries, payoff a layaway, etc.
 
2.  Who is your childhood superhero?
      I don't know that I had one?
 
3.  What is your all-time favorite movie?
      Miss Congeniality
4.  Name 5 things that you can't live without.
            my baby
            my hubby
            Coca-Cola  (see above)
            running
            Cream cheese and Salsa
5.  Do you believe in ghost? 
     Not ghosts per se, but I do believe that we can be contacted by loved ones in some ways.
6.  What is your most embarrassing moment?
      In high school, I was a cheerleader.  We were in Colby at a basketball tournament.  I had just opened a new package of bloomers and slipped them on without looking them over.  I was tumbling at halftime, and my coach pulled me aside.  Everyone could see my bright blue underwear!  Upon closer inspection, the bloomers had never been sewn along the seam in the crotch! 
7.  What is on your purse at this moment? Name 5 things.
I don't have a purse anymore, I only carry my wallet and Briggan's diaper bag.....
     lipstick
     diapers
     toys
     Dimetapp
     changing pad
8.  What is your dream car?
      The small Cadillac SUV, SRX maybe?
9.  When was the last time you cry?
      Yesterday at a funeral for a great man.
10. Who is the most important person in your life?
       My GOD!
11. Describe yourself in one word.
      Positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment